AARP Safe Driving Class;
Gibson Center class dates in red at bottom of page.
The AARP Driver Safety Program is the nation’s first and largest course for drivers age 50 and older. The program has helped millions of drivers protect their safety on today’s roads. AARP has offered its classroom course since 1979.
- Tune up your driving skills and update your knowledge of the rules of the road
- Learn defensive driving techniques
- Discover ways to handle left turns, right-of-way, highway traffic and blind spots
- In some states, taking this course may qualify you for a multi-year insurance discount **
** Upon completion of the course, you may qualify for an automobile insurance discount given by your insurance company. Contact your insurance agent for more details.
The Gibson Center offers the AARP Safe Drivers Course several times through the year. The class is offered in two 4 hour sessions, or one 8 hour session.
Upcoming AARP Safe Driving Courses offered at the Gibson Center:
- Wednesday, April 24, 8:30AM-3:30 PM at the Gibson Center in North Conway.
- Tuesday, June 25, 8:30AM-3:30 PM at the Gibson Center in North Conway.
Call to reserve your seat: 356-3231
Cost $14 , or $12 for AARP members, free for MOW drivers.