Gibson Center Coordinator:
Edwina Bosse (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Goal #1: Age Friendly Walkable Trails – 3 strategies:
- Review, revise and upgrade originally listed Most Walkable Trails. We will add 1-2 trails per town, if applicable.
- We will partner with the MWV Chamber pledge “To Protect, Respect and Preserve” by adding their signage to trails we have identified.
- We will Partner with Community Connections and Health groups to disseminate trail information and incorporate the trails in their efforts.
Goal #2: Age Friendly MWV Rec Path – 2 strategies
- We will help with fundraising, grant writing and public relations for the already approved portion of the Rec Path.
- We will establish connectivity with neighboring towns and Ossipee regarding their paths and rail trails to share learning.
Goal #3: Age Friendly Constitution Park in Ossipee
- We will support the facilitation of upgrading the signage, trails, promotions, access, and awareness of Constitution Park. We will help create a “Friends of Constitution Park and Recreation” and develop long term goals for the park.