Gibson Center Overnight Trips
Please call 603-356-3231 sign up for all trips
The Gibson Center has developed a HUGE menu of programs for seniors of all abilities and interest levels. Much of what we do has come directly from your suggestions, so keep them coming!
New trip policy: when you sign up, you will be placed on the waiting list. When you pay for the trip, your name will be moved to the going list.
Spotlight on Southern Charm Holiday:
- November 25- 30, 2018 Highlights: Historic Charleston, Choice of Boone Hall Plantation or Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum, James Island County Park Holiday Display, Jekyll Island, Christmas Caroling, Savannah, Andrew Low House…
- 6 days,8 Meals
- $2799 ppdo Three Hotels Deposit due May 16, 2018
Tropical Costa Rica:
- March 30-April 7, 2019
- San Jose, Coffee Plantation, Guanacastem Monteverde Cloud Forens, Arenal Volcano, Larke Arenal Cruise, Cano Negro Refuge, Zarcero…and MORE!
- Passport needed
- 9 Days, 13 Meals
- $3349 ppdo Deposit due September 22, 2018
- Gibson Center presentation, Wednesday, June 20th at 12:30PM
- October 12-20, 2019
- Highlights: Montecatini Terme, Florence, Lucca, Gothic Line, Pisa, San Gimignano, Siena, Cooking Class, Choic of a Winery Tour or a Cheese Farm…
- 9 days $3299 ppdoS
- Slide show, June 20th after lunch.
- Link: https://gateway.gocollette.com/link/868914
Bus Tour – Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, & New Brunswick:
- June 2-10, 2019, 14 meals, $ 1168 ppdo
- Includes: Bus, Insurance, Hotels, Admissions
- Guided tour of Acadia National Park
- Guided tour of Halifax, Peggy’s Cove, and Lunenberg
- King’s Landing Historical Settlement
- Guided tour of PEI
- “Hopewell Rocks”
- Saint John
- And time with Gibson Friends…
- Deposit due November 1, 2018