Up coming day trips:
Please sign up for trips as soon as possible, we often need to make reservations weeks in advance. 356-3231
Check out our schedule of day trips on the calendar, they are highlighted in green.
Please sign up for all trips: 356-3231
Please pay for tickets when signing up
- Gibson Day Trips
- Lupine Trips: June 12th & 18th. Polly’s Pancakes, Sampler, Cheese Shop, A suggested donation of $15 for transportation,
- SeaDogs Night Games: Ticket price is $8. Suggested donations of $10 for transportation, and $3 for box lunch.
- Thursday June 13th, Erie Sea Wolves (Tigers) :Tuesday, August 20thNH Fisher Cats (Jays)
- Maine’s 195th, Army Band plays on the 4th of July. Suggested donation $15 for home pickups, after 3:30 PM
- Cabbage Island: July10 Tickets, taxes and tips $78, Suggested donation for transportation $20 We will board the bus at 7AM
- Broadway Show Tunes preformed by Strafford Winds Symphony: July 16th. Tickets $15, Suggested donation $15 for home pickups, after 3:30 PM
- Country Music night on the Mount Washington: July 19th. Tickets for dinner and dancing: $55, suggested donation for transportation is $15. Board the bus at 3:30 PM
- Les Miserable: preformed by Interlakes theater, a matinee, July 25th Ticket price $30, suggested donation for transportation is $15 We will board the bus at NOON.
- Glenn Miller Band: July 30 Tickets $17, Suggested donation $15 for home pickups, after 3:30 PM
- Bailey Island Cruise: Aug. 7th. Leave Portland and cruise to Bailey Island, where you will have a few hours to explore, buy lunch, or bring a picnic. Ticket price is $27, Suggested donation $15. Board the bus at 8AM, home around 5:30
- Ossipee Lake Cruise, Ice Cream, Craft Fair: Aug 9th. Ticket Price $15, suggested donations for transportation is $5, and box lunch $3
- Elvis on the Mount Washington: August 12th Ticket price is $53. Suggested donation $15 for home pickups, after 3:30 PM
- Moon Over Buffalo: a mad cap farce at the Barnstormers. August 15th
- Two Lights State Park and Lobster Shack restaurant: Fridays, 8/30 or 9/27 $5 & Suggested transportation donation $10. 9AM– 5:30