For over 40 years the Gibson Center for Senior Services has been providing Meals on Wheels and Congregate Dining for thousands of citizens of the Mount Washington Valley.
Our services have grown to include outstanding physical, educational and social programs, transportation for non-driving residents, and partnerships with many other organizations to develop our MWV Age and Dementia Friendly Communities.
Our commitment is as fresh today as it was at the beginning and grows to meet new demands. Your donation goes straight to work providing joy, connection and purpose.
Your gift of:
- $40 provides a week of home meals for 1 person
- $80 provides 2 sessions of exercise instruction
- $130 covers dementia-friendly training for 3 volunteers making home visits
- $500 provides a month of gas for a bus
- $1000 provides a week of congregate meals