Fun Programs, Classes, Trips, and Adventures
Currently, during due to COVID-19, all in person programs are cancelled. Check out our virtual programs, and contact us if you would like to learn the computer skills necessary to join these virtual events.
The Gibson Center has developed a HUGE menu of programs for seniors of all abilities and interest levels. Much of what we do has come directly from your suggestions, so keep them coming!
- All in person programs are cancelled
- Some programs will be offered via ZOOM
- Contact Jill if you would like to participate in a ZOOM program
- Veteran’s Coffee
- Meets monthly, second Wednesday at 2 PM
- Via ZOOM
- email Jill for the ZOOM Link,
If you are a caregiver, and would like to speak with one of our Peer Caregivers, contact Jill to make the arrangements. 603-356-3231 or email@example.com.
- Computer training
- The Gibson training site is closed, call Jill for more options.
- Learn skills to help navigate these isolating times
- Internet safety
- Scam Prevention
- During COVID, Gibson follows CDC Protocols,
- Masks worn inside
- Limited number of attendees, call 356-3231 to sign up
- Health screening before entry
- Safe distancing
- AARP Tax Aide:
- Call 211
- follow prompts for the tax assistance
- leave your name, age, and phone number
- Bee will call you within 14 days
- She will set up an appointment for you to drop off all Relevant information at the Gibson Center, at an outside spot, Look for the AARP Tax-Aide sign
- You will meet her again, at a designated time to pick up a copy of your tax return, after she files it electronically.
- Call 211
- AARP Tax Aide:
Gibson Day Trips
Please sign up for all trips: 356-3231
New trip policy: when you sign up, you will be placed on the waiting list. When you pay for the trip, your name will be moved to the going list.
There are currently no trips due to COVID-19
- Call the Gibson Center to sign up, 356-3231
There are currently no trips, due to COVID-19
- Lunch on your own
- Call 356-3231 to sign up, you will be on the list when you are paid
OOB has rescheduled some of the shows for 2021
- Add them to your 2021 Calendar
- Deep Blue C Studio Orchestra, June 22, 2021
- Let’s Hang On (Frankie Vallee Tribute), July 13, 2021
- Tapestry (Carol King Tribute), August 3, 2021
Please sign up for trips as soon as possible, we often need to make reservations weeks in advance.
* 400th Anniversary of the arrival of the MayFlower was November 2020
*Rhododendron Festival at Heritage Gardens
*A day on Martha’s Vineyard
*Provincetown, Chatham, Hyannis, Sandwich
*Will be rescheduled.
*$570 ppdo includes bus, hotel, 8 meal, tours, and travel insurance
Lancaster Show Trip: (rescheduled from 2020)
- September 20-24, 2021
- Sight & Sound Theater: Queen Esther;
- Tour of Gettysburg,
- Amish Experience,
- Kitchen Kettle Village
- Landis Valley Museum
- 5 Days, 4 night; $595 includes insurance, hotel, 8 meals, bus, admission, tours.
- See the Flyer
- May 5-13, 2022,
- 9 days, 11 meals, $4449 ppdo. (save $150, sign up by Oct 2021)
- Moscow: The Kremlin and Armory Museum, Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral, High Speed train to St. Petersburg, Hermitage Museum, Catherine Palace, Church of Savior of Spilled Blood, epicurean tours
- Includes travel insurance, and transportation to Boston Logan
- Passport & Visa needed.
- Imperial Russia, Information
Look for a trip to Alaska
Summer of 2022
Painted Canyons of the West: sign up now for wait list
- Featuring the 5 National Parks in Utah
- September 19-27, 2021
- Highlights: Colorado National Monument, Moab, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Dead Horse Point State Park, Utah’s Scenic Byway 24, Capitol Reef National Park, Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Las Vegas. For more information, follow the link below
- Real ID or Passport needed.
- 9 Days, 11Meals $3899 ppdo
- Link: https://gateway.gocollette.com/link/1032968