Gibson Center Day Trips
Please call 603-356-3231 to sign up for all Day Trips
The Gibson Center has developed a HUGE menu of programs for seniors of all abilities and interest levels. Much of what we do has come directly from your suggestions, so keep them coming!
Conway Historical Society:
- Second Tuesday.
- Home pickups.
- Potluck on even months.
- The December meeting is the Annual Yankee Swap.
- This pot luck starts at 6 so home pickups will begin about 4:30. bring a dish to share, and a Yankee Swap item (wrapped).
Chutters’s Candy Store, Littleton:
- Wednesday March 14th.
- 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Price: $15 lunch on own in Littleton.
Portland Flower Show:
- Friday March 23rd
- Price: $36
- Board Bus at 9:30 AM
- Bring a brown lunch bag or buy from vendors
- Wednesday, April 4th.
- Dinner on own at Sebago Brewery.
- Board bus 3PM
- Price: $70
- Matinee, Sat, April 28th.
- Price: $70,
- Board Bus at 10:30 AM
Maine Maritime Museum, WWI display:
- Thursday May 3rd
- Price: $40 lunch on own at Beale Street BBQ
- 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Lupine, Polly’s Pancakes, Harmon’s Cheese Shop, Sugar Hill Sampler:
- Date: Wednesday June 13th & Friday June 22nd
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Price: $18
- Date: Tuesday June 19th
- Board Bus at 3:00 PM
- Price: $75
- Dinner on own at the Sebago Brewery
Hansel & Gretel, the Ballet:
- Friday August 10th.
- Board Bus at 2:30 PM
- Price: $44
- Dinner on own at the Foreside Tavern
Please sign up for trips as soon as possible, we often need to make reservations weeks in advance.