Gibson Center Day Trips
Please call 603-356-3231 to sign up for all Day Trips
The Gibson Center has developed a HUGE menu of programs for seniors of all abilities and interest levels. Much of what we do has come directly from your suggestions, so keep them coming!
Victoria Mansion at Christmas & lunch at Olive Garden:
- Tuesday December 4th
- Price: $31
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Magic of Christmas:
- Friday, December 14th, 2018, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Price: $50
- Lunch on own.
- Wednesday, January 2nd, 2019
- Meet around the fire at 5pm.
- Price: $28 to drive your self or $33 for a ride from your home.
Wentworth Ice Sculptures:
- Monday, January 7th, 2019
- Price: $20.
- Bus leaves Gibson Center at 11:00 AM.
- Monday, January 28th, 2019
- After Lunch.
- Price: Envelope donation, bring money for cocoa.
Art In Bloom at the Portland Museum of Art:
- Friday, Feb 15th, 2019
- 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Price: $35 includes transportation and admission.
- BYO Lunch to eat on the bus, or plan to leave the museum…as the museum café may be very busy this day
Sound of Music:
- Friday, March 1st, 2019
- 3 PM to 11:30 PM.
- Price: $75 includes transportation and the show.
- Dinner on your own at Sebago Brewery
- The play with live singing and orchestration
Alvin Alley American Dance Theater:
- Wednesday, May 1st, 2019
- 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
- Price: $75 covers transportation and the show.
- Dinner on your own at Sebago Brewery.
- The Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater is a modern dance company based in New York, New York. It was founded in 1958 by choreographer and dancer Alvin Ailey. It is made up of 32 dancers, led by artistic director Robert Battle and associate artistic director Masazumi Chaya.
Please sign up for trips as soon as possible, we often need to make reservations weeks in advance.